Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EG: General Gaming Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

EG: General Gaming Forum Empty
PostSubject: EG: General Gaming Forum   EG: General Gaming Forum EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Since it seems obvious enough that 90% of the forum wants EG2.0 to be a General Gaming Forum, there's going to be a few changes in our plans.

1. Obviously enough, Emerald Hill will NOT be the name of the forum. We need a new name. You guys need to think of something catchy, short, and available.

2. Forum provider. Continue to use Forumotion? Or something else?

3. Who will do the design of the forum? Previously we had Bot do the buttons of EG1.0 and DarkFailure (of the SEGA Forums) do the rest (banner, background, etc.). And Azzy made the most current icons. Who would be in charge of design of EG2.0?

4. Who is the LEADER? I think it's obvious enough I'm not qualified for that. There are some people here who might qualify, we might even need to look outside of our current community. I'd be perfectly fine with helping get the site off of it's feet, but I don't see why I should be the Leader when my knowledge on the subject is a bit limited.

5. Any other specifics?

So, I'll be here to supervise the project until the new leader is put in place. I've also started a new project, but I doubt any of you would care about that forum so it doesn't really matter. Let me know what else I can do whenever somebody starts. I'll make the site if you want, get the specifics in, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://emerald-gaming.forumotion.com
Groucho
Groucho

PostSubject: Re: EG: General Gaming Forum   EG: General Gaming Forum EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:41 pm

I suggest mostly the guys from the OT such as Burkman, Scott or Matieu (mostly Matieu).

I could give a try but that would be controversial and you guys wouldn't like me
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

PostSubject: Re: EG: General Gaming Forum   EG: General Gaming Forum EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Burkman has no interest here.
I doubt Scott does.
Mat left the OT.
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

PostSubject: Re: EG: General Gaming Forum   EG: General Gaming Forum EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:36 pm

And this is why I won't be helping this project anymore. All you guys do is complain, and when I offer what you've wanted all this time no one offers to help out or even give suggestions except for Hypah.

Do it yourself, guys. =/
Back to top Go down
Groucho
Groucho

PostSubject: Re: EG: General Gaming Forum   EG: General Gaming Forum EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Well there is only one guy that can do this job.

AZZY!
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

PostSubject: Re: EG: General Gaming Forum   EG: General Gaming Forum EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm sure Azzy could do this job actually. If he's interested that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EG: General Gaming Forum   EG: General Gaming Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

EG: General Gaming Forum
Page 1 of 1