Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So... Is EG done for?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cola
Insane Admin
Cola

So... Is EG done for? Empty
PostSubject: So... Is EG done for?   So... Is EG done for? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:23 pm

It seems like that. The place has basically imploded on itself.

The last post was 4 months ago. By me.

I guess what I'm saying is - should we regroup and rebuild, or should we just send the forum off in a Blaze of Glory?
Back to top Go down
Azzy
Forum Hero
Azzy

PostSubject: Re: So... Is EG done for?   So... Is EG done for? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 am

It's been inactive here since April last year. I've pretty much just let the place lie, checking occasionally to see if anything was going on.

Well, if you want to rebuild this place into something different to try again, I'd be all for it. I have no idea if any of the old crew apart from myself still lurk here or even have any interest.
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
Forum Hero
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: So... Is EG done for?   So... Is EG done for? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:45 am

Azzy wrote:
It's been inactive here since April last year. I've pretty much just let the place lie, checking occasionally to see if anything was going on.

Well, if you want to rebuild this place into something different to try again, I'd be all for it. I have no idea if any of the old crew apart from myself still lurk here or even have any interest.

I have slight interest. As for the rest of the crew, we could invite them all back, and give all the "troublesome" banned users more chances?
Back to top Go down
Azzy
Forum Hero
Azzy

PostSubject: Re: So... Is EG done for?   So... Is EG done for? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Knuckles wrote:
I have slight interest. As for the rest of the crew, we could invite them all back, and give all the "troublesome" banned users more chances?

We could try it, although, I haven't spoken to any of the old EG crew in a very long time.

By "troublesome" members, I'm going to assume you mean Emochu and a few others. In which case, I really don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... Is EG done for?   So... Is EG done for? Empty

Back to top Go down

So... Is EG done for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Gaming Forums :: Off Topic Archive-
Jump to: