Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobabounty
Bobabounty

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )  Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:35 pm

This is my review.

Gameplay - Of course, with the CoD franchise, we see people running and sniping, and using the almighty silencer way too often. But I enjoy the slam-bang action. The HUD is clear, and everything perfectly fits. Controls are easy to remember.

Gameplay score - 8.0

Graphics - The graphics engine was great in 2009, but since then, has dwindled. I think it looks cartoony, but it is better than NES graphics. I'd prefer the Frostbite engine or the Unreal Engine 3, but you can't have everything.

Graphics - 7.0

Audio - The guns sound is different for every weapon. I enjoy hearing people scream after I kill them with a .44 Magnum. I enjoy the music.

Audio - 10.0

Story - Don't get me started. This is a HUGE downgrade from CoD4:MW1. One minute you're in Brazil, then in God-forsaken Russia. Use WAY too many nukes. Story is horrendous.

Story - 3.0

Multiplayer - Leave the fools aside, the MP on MW2 is great. Although the run-and-snipe gets on my nerves, it's bearable. The community is so-so.

Multiplayer - 9.0

Bottomline - All in all, MW2 is good game for the normal user. For those accustomed to Battlefield, it is horrible. But, I'll give it a-

*drumroll*

8.2 for my rating.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Judicator
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 pm

No one plays Cod for story.
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Causa wrote:

It's still pretty fair, considering that no one plays it for it.
Back to top Go down
https://emerald-gaming.forumotion.com
Causa
Judicator
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Gaming-Misfit wrote:
Causa wrote:

It's still pretty fair, considering that no one plays it for it.

:bball:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )  Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 ( Boba's Bounties Review One )
Page 1 of 1