Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyranee
Master of the LP
Tyranee

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play   Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:21 am

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play Phoenix_Wright_-_Ace_Attorney_Coverart

Why Am I doing this LP?
I'm a huge Phoenix Wright fan and I've been wanting to do a PW LP for a while. Luckily I have my friends who make occasional appearances in other LP episodes to help me out with the voices. It's a group project for all of us, hope you enjoy! Smile

Featuring (Permanently) The VideoGame Masters and TheDaneRaw!

Welcome to our Let's Play of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney feat. Tyranee, TheDaneRaw, Markrodriguez09, and Johnny Rodriguez!

Don't expect frequent updates after episode 5, as we have to ALL be here to do these eps, but I hope you all enjoy what's posted whenever it's posted! Smile

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is property of Capcom.

WARNING: LP contains many sexual references and some language (because TheDaneRaw isn't censorable lol). If you are easily offended by such things, it is best to just watch something else. If not, you'll probably enjoy it though Smile

Case 1:
Ep1: Case 1
Spoiler:

Case 2:
Ep2: Case 2 Investigation 1 Pt. 1
Spoiler:

Ep3: Case 2 Investigation 1 Pt. 2
Spoiler:

Ep4: Case 2 Trial 1 Pt. 1
Spoiler:

Ep5: Case 2 Trial 1 Pt. 2
Spoiler:

Ep6: Case 2 Investigation 2 (Part 1)
Spoiler:

EDIT BY BOT: I fixed the non-working size tags for you. <Thank you.

Last edited by Tyranee on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hypah
Banned
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play   Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Man, I love your LPs, If you're accepting requests, I want you to do a let's play on Bomberman 64.
Back to top Go down
Tyranee
Master of the LP
Tyranee

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play   Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:06 am

Hypah wrote:
Man, I love your LPs, If you're accepting requests, I want you to do a let's play on Bomberman 64.

Aahaha ironically that was my favorite game when I was like...8. I beat it so many times. Maybe one day I'll do an impromptu LP of it, that's really not a bad idea at all.
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play   Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:48 am

I like your LPs alot too. Smile

I think this one in particular will be helpful, since I've been considering this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://emerald-gaming.forumotion.com
Tyranee
Master of the LP
Tyranee

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play   Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
I like your LPs alot too. Smile

I think this one in particular will be helpful, since I've been considering this game. Smile

Awesome! I'm in the middle of beating Ace Attorney 2 off screen, It's the only one I haven't beaten in the series. You should totally get this game though, the Ace Attorney series is probably the best story driven series I've ever played with the best twists (Ghost Trick included). If you don't mind reading, it's fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Tyranee
Master of the LP
Tyranee

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play   Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 am

Ep6: Case 2 Investigation 2 (Part 1)

In this episode, we start up the second part of the case 2 investigations...and TheDaneRaw is commentating solo. Good Lord -.-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play   Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play
Page 1 of 1