Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Gamers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypah
Banned
Hypah

Dear Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Dear Gamers   Dear Gamers EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

I am fucking tired of all your complains regarding games, no seriously, after Bad Boxart Megaman has been announced as a joke, you have been all complaining because "IT'S; NAUTO MEGAMAN!21212133222" and the sonic fanbase has been a butthurt because of green eyes, Fans saying for the Wii U to have a controller and such others, and then they say they are being punished and the game companies are being horrible to them.

Now here's a thing RandomDCE said and I'm going to agree with him, do you know what has been happening to comic book fans for 12 years?

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in a incest relationship

Dear Gamers Ultimatum1and2
A whole comic book story with the only desire of killing everysingle superhero

Dear Gamers A-new-Ultimate-Spider-Man-makes-his-mark-ALCO6GI-x-large
Spider-man is killed and replaced with a black latino version which acts emo and was only made so that donald blake could shut his ass up

Dear Gamers Tanarus02
They kill Thor just to replace with this douchebag

Dear Gamers One_more_day
Mary jane and Peter Parker break up to revive aunt may via a contract with the motherfucking devil

Storylines which include a civil war between heroes in which each one kills each other, a secret invansion, the villains conquering the world and fear itself fucking up the heroes

DC Reboots...AGAIN!

Bruce wayne is killed

Different versions of superheroes such as Batman and Superman fighting like mad dogs

(couldn't find photos for DC)

Al simmons suicides but ressurects but wants to kill the whole world for no apparent reason

Dear Gamers Alsimmons

And a sucky crossover comic between featuring the great artists in comics such as Todd McFarlane and Jim Lee.

So yeah who suffers now?

Oh and by the way, Hoggys, Mookiecarver, Franklin and Shadi, shut the hell up, stop trolling the nintendo fanbase and force them to obey Iizuka and join the HD brotherhood with no fucking content and stop forcing us to leave nintendo because of bankruptcy and to start playing apps on iphone, IT'S OUR FUCKING PROBLEM! You handle yours now get your asses off the nintendo forums at the sega forums or I'll stuck a pole rod on your asses.

You four are fuckwads

Dear Gamers 1226104401_4d38f19fe4

I'm hypah saying if you do this then stop immediately before it's too late

Last edited by Hypah on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

Dear Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Gamers   Dear Gamers EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm not sure what to make of this thread.

And, again, stop crap-talking Sega HD please...they've been very good to us, and we're getting to be close partners...it's obnoxious. I don't like being harsh, but I've already told you to cut this out.
Back to top Go down
https://emerald-gaming.forumotion.com
Hypah
Banned
Hypah

Dear Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Gamers   Dear Gamers EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
I'm not sure what to make of this thread.

And, again, stop crap-talking Sega HD please...they've been very good to us, and we're getting to be close partners...it's obnoxious. I don't like being harsh, but I've already told you to cut this out.

I didn't said about Sega HD, I said about their brotherhood, I just typed wrong
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

Dear Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Gamers   Dear Gamers EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 pm

It's the same thing. Sega HD's creators are MrFranklin and ShadiWulf (or Neko as he's called there). They're a direct reflection of what Sega HD is, so therefore, you're talking HD a bit harshly. Not to mention half of what you said about them is complete lies, get your facts straight next time.

And I still don't know WHAT this topic is about.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
Banned
Hypah

Dear Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Gamers   Dear Gamers EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
It's the same thing. Sega HD's creators are MrFranklin and ShadiWulf (or Neko as he's called there). They're a direct reflection of what Sega HD is, so therefore, you're talking HD a bit harshly. Not to mention half of what you said about them is complete lies, get your facts straight next time.

And I still don't know WHAT this topic is about.

I'm just mentioning them, not the site, it isn't a subliminal messagore, it isn't a reflection and nor is about the site, it's about them and how they act.
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

Dear Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Gamers   Dear Gamers EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Then I point you to my comment about those facts not being straight. If Franklin and Shadi were that ignorant, we would never arrange a partnership, it's a common misconception. If you got to know them, and see some of their other sides you'd see they aren't that bad. I certainly don't agree with EVERYTHING they say (alot of the things they say I don't agree with at all!) but they're not biased and judgmental idiots. I've been working with them on HD for a while now, and I can confirm your theory on them is indeed, bullcrap.

No offense. This is just really annoying to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Gamers   Dear Gamers Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Gamers
Page 1 of 1