Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capcom rant

Go down 
+2
Gaming Misfit
Hypah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypah
Banned
Hypah

Capcom rant Empty
PostSubject: Capcom rant   Capcom rant EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 pm

I am starting to hate this company, Capcom made part of my childhood, with my favourite games being Megaman, Street Fighter and Resident Evil.
But nowadays, they are becoming a pain in the ass, to me, capcom is becoming the new marvel comics in gaming.

Let's see what they did there:
They cancelled Megaman Universe just because Inafune left, even though they have tons of talented developers.

You can only have one save file in Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D and you can't reset the save file, not to mention they put probably the worst demo for Resident Evil Revelations in which you only kill 2 zombies.

Cancelled Megaman Legends 3, a game that had so many requests and even though there were lots of fan response and campaigns to make this game and as well as returning after cancellation, they have the balls to blame the fans (to me, they just want megaman to die so they can make billions of versions of Street Fighter).

They don't put Frank West, Strider, Ghost Rider or any of those characters in MVC3 and instead put MODOK, She hulk and Sentinel, then they release a new version of the game, even though it was released this year!
They then blame the tsunami which doesn't explain anything, since, first, other companies made DLC even after the Tsunami and Earthquake in Japan and second, the game was released after the tsunami.
Even sony which has suffering from the tsunami and earthquake as well as PSN Outage still made DLC for their games, they didn't make games such as Super inFamous 2( yes, I know it was released after the Outage) and Omega SOCOM 4.

If they keep on doing this, we will probably see in the future that capcom is going to die and I don't want to see that Crying or Very sad

The last time capcom heard about fan response was after MVC3 announcement, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and Megaman 10.
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

Capcom rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom rant   Capcom rant EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Capcom's biggest mistake was cancelling MML3. On top of that BLAMING IT ON THE FANS. The exact same fans who put SO much effort into designing characters and being a part of the game. Such an absolutely disgusting and incorrect statement from Capcom.
Back to top Go down
https://emerald-gaming.forumotion.com
Hypah
Banned
Hypah

Capcom rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom rant   Capcom rant EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Gaming-Misfit wrote:
Capcom's biggest mistake was cancelling MML3. On top of that BLAMING IT ON THE FANS. The exact same fans who put SO much effort into designing characters and being a part of the game. Such an absolutely disgusting and incorrect statement from Capcom.

Yeah, it looks like a toddler's excuse on kindergarden when he made something wrong.

Here's two new slogans for capcom:

Capcom: Runing People's Dreams since we made that new engine [MT FRAMEWORK]

OR

Capcom: a company that keeps on making editions on their games over and over again that have the game's name longer than your own fucking name
Back to top Go down
Legendary Emerald
Legendary Emerald

Capcom rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom rant   Capcom rant EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:50 am

I bought a 3DS at launch solely in preparation for Megaman Legends 3. I am a huge fan of the series. Hell, prior to its announcement, I was writing a surprisingly popular Megaman Legends 3 fanfiction titled "Legends 3: Endgame" on fanfiction dot net. I was even designated the official fanfic critic on The Legends Station, the largest Megaman Legends website in existence.

When the real Legends 3 was announced, I think I might have actually cried.

But when it was subsequently cancelled, I was too shocked to shed a single tear.

Do a search for the video "Do You Hear the Fanbase Sing" on youtube. It's the first video. My best friend Cleveland Rock is actually animated in it; he's the guy with the glasses and the blue over-shirt and black under-shirt. While I myself feel that the campaign to get the game back under production is doomed to fail, I cannot help but admire the people who continue to work and strive to this day in order to convince Capcom of the mistake it has made.

As much as I hate what Capcom has done though, I can't hate the rest of their products, so you won't see me boycotting them. Street Fighter x Tekken is far too enticing, and even though they redesigned Dante, DmC looks to be as exhilarating as ever. However, if Capcom doesn't get around to making Megaman games again, they will surely lose their place in my heart as my favorite game developer.
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
Forum Hero
Knuckles

Capcom rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom rant   Capcom rant EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 pm

I. HATE. CRAPCOM.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Man With a Harmonica
Burkman

Capcom rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom rant   Capcom rant EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Whine whine whine. Say what you want about them, they know how to make games.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Judicator
Causa

Capcom rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom rant   Capcom rant EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Burkman wrote:
Whine whine whine. Say what you want about them, they know how to make games.

This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capcom rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom rant   Capcom rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom rant
Page 1 of 1