Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not sure if you have heard of me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|EGS|Lt.FallenAngel
|EGS|Lt.FallenAngel

Not sure if you have heard of me. Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if you have heard of me.   Not sure if you have heard of me. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:19 am

Honestly, I am not well know, I know this. Unless you play HL2RP you probably have never heard of me, and even then you may only know me by James Drekim. So I just wanted to say that I have never once heard of you guys, not sure what you are but I feel as if you sort of stole our idea.

Sincerely
-Emerald Gaming Society
Lt.FallenAngel
Back to top Go down
Cola
Insane Admin
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you have heard of me.   Not sure if you have heard of me. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi Lt. FallenAngel, welcome to Emerald Gaming. I honestly doubt you'll stay, but I sincerely hope you return, so I can address any further concerns you have.

I'll be quick and blunt, though. We aren't stealing any of your ideas. We're a general gaming forum, you're from a HL2RP group. It's a group, right? Forum? I tried googling everything, but I can't really find anything.

Anyway, what's in a name? Certainly not a stolen idea. We simply happened to come up with the same name for our respective groups/forums. EG was initially a Sonic the Hedgehog-oriented forum. Emeralds play a huge part in the series, as the 7 Chaos Emeralds are basically the series' magic macguffins. Kinda like the Dragon Balls from that one anime. Only shinier.

Now, I'm not sure where your group got Emerald Gaming from, but it certainly is a nice name. But, I never heard of you guys before now, and the opposite is likely true. If we aren't getting in each others' way, wouldn't it be easier to just co-exist? I don't think it'll do much harm.
Back to top Go down
Groucho
Groucho

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you have heard of me.   Not sure if you have heard of me. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Yeah, what's with people and the whole your a rip-off thing.
Plus, it's a youtube channel, how can a forum be stealing something from a youtube channel other than a similar name?
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
Forum Hero
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you have heard of me.   Not sure if you have heard of me. EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:30 am

How about no. I'm sure this EG was made first.
Back to top Go down
Cola
Insane Admin
Cola

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you have heard of me.   Not sure if you have heard of me. EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:51 pm

who even cares anymore?

this guy never even came back. clearly he doesn't deserve the name and has given into our superiority

I'm locking this thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you have heard of me.   Not sure if you have heard of me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure if you have heard of me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Gaming Forums :: Member Feedback and Suggestions :: Ideas-
Jump to: