Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Emerald Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypah
Banned
Hypah

Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations Empty
PostSubject: Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations   Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Hello, I'm hypahalexkidd and this is Emerald Gaming News.

Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations Lollipop_chainsaw
Let's start with Suda 51, he is the Quentin Tarantino of Japan and as you may know he is making the game: Lollipop Chainsaw, a game about a cheerleader who has a chainsaw and her boyfriend, a disimbodied head in a zombie apocalypse....If this wasn't a Goichi Suda game, this would be weird, and James Gunn is writing the game, the director of...Scooby-doo: The movie?

The game has nothing revealed yet, except that you can upgrade your chainsaw and the cheerleader also can use acrobatic attacks on the enemies...Seriously, Why in the world did they hired the guy that did Scooby-doo the movie?

Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations Iamalive0201
Remember, when Ubisoft announced I am Alive?
Yeah, that game had so much anticipation, but it had vanished for years and was rumored to be canceled, UNTIL NOW!

Ubisoft showed a trailer for this game at gamescom, it shows gameplay of the game which seems like a mix between inFamous, Prince of Persia and Resident Evil 4, with your objective of trying to survive a ruined San Francisco from water crisis and Psychos.

Now all we need is Beyond Good and Evil 2 NOW!

Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations Asuras-Wrath-1
How about capcom's Asura's Wrath, the game in cooperation with Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm developer Cyber Connect 2, a game that has a similar premise to God of War was only to be released on HD platforms so that doesn't count the Wii...But the Wii U can save this.

Capcom putted a poll on their facebook page to the people to vote to see if they want the game on the Nintendo's Wii U, results so far seems likeable with 7,295 people wanting, Now excuse me I have to go make some epicness and put this game on the Wii U.

Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations Sonic_Generations_-_Green_Hill_-_Game_Shot_-_23
To finish the news, Let's put some Sonic on it.

The Blue hog is starring in a new game, Sonic Generations, and so far, the project seems awesome with the addition of Seaside Hill and Spagonia in the game and a 3DS version by Dimps, creators of the Sonic Rush series, working on it.
And what about the characters who will star in this game, affirmed by Cream's voice actor, she might appear in the game, but were not talking about her, were talking about a pink hedgehog and another hedgehog that is emo.
And yes, affirming to the producer of Sonic Generations: Amy and Shadow are announced.

What is that I'm hearing, yep, thousand of emos and people at the Sega Forums squeeling.

I'm hypah and this was Emerald Gaming News.

Last edited by hypahalexkidd on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
Gaming Misfit

Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations   Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Link to the confirmation about Amy/Shadow appearing?
Back to top Go down
https://emerald-gaming.forumotion.com
Hypah
Banned
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations   Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Gaming-Misfit wrote:
Link to the confirmation about Amy/Shadow appearing?
It's from a brazilian site and it's in portuguese so you can't understand, but it's called www.jogos.uol.com.br
Back to top Go down
Kraiola
Kraiola

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations   Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Wow, great to see "I Am Alive" is still in development. I thought it was a dead idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/kraiola
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations   Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations Empty

Back to top Go down

Emerald Gaming News: I am Alive is still alive, Asura's Wrath may appear on the Wii U, Lollipop Chainsaw to be written by James Gunn, Amy and Shadow in Generations
Page 1 of 1